The projects we share
- We support our French customers within their multi-site approaches, dealing with their overseas settlement or with their local performance improvement operations in their entities operating abroad.
- We have already been involved in: the United States, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Algeria, Singapore, Belgium, Switzerland, Mexico, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Denmark, Brazil, Austria, Sweden, Madagascar…
- We involve our own French resources or get support from our international Sustainable Performance Improvement Network (SPIN).
SPIN international network
- Our solid and well maintained network was created to help supporting our customers overseas, as we sought partners that would share our values and methodologies.
- The network allows us to intervene locally, using local language and culture and to consistently develop solutions leaning on shared methodologies.
- Today, the network includes:
- Lean Q Team in Poland
- Actio Consulting Group in Spain and Portugal
- U2 in Germany
- FBE in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- We keep developing the network as we integrate our customers' needs.
Supporting the group restructuring in France, Poland, Czech Republic and Morocco, creating BU markets, lightening organization chart, and targeting economic performance enhancement actions.
- BUs were restructured and operational after 12 months
- The Group EBIT got back to positive territory
- Launching innovative offers
- Costs reduction up to 25% and better coverage of needs
Backing-up a French group in their maintenance practices assessment and enhancement for France and the USA.
Backing-up the reference frame building of operational performance for the 50 first worldwide production sites: co-building with subsidiaries, creating reference network, assessment system, formalizing and promoting good practices, leadership.
- Economic performance improvement valued at EUR 50 million
- Reference frame built with the operative teams and validated by the Group
- Experts network set up
- Launching improvement approaches within all of the subsidiaries.